Last updated 13th Feb 2020
Ticket Tailor ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and keeping your personal information secure.
This policy describes how we use the personal information that we collect from you in connection with your receipt of our products and services (the “Services”) and when you interact with our websites and apps (together, the “Websites”).
Important: This policy applies to you if you contract with us to receive the Services or otherwise interact with us regarding your use, or potential use, of the Services. It also applies if you interact with us, including by using our Websites or interacting with us via social media.
The policy does not apply to you if you are an event attendee who has bought a ticket using the Ticket Tailor platform. In such circumstances, we process the customers’ and event attendees’ personal information solely on our client’s behalf (as their “processor”) and our clients have the legal responsibility to tell those individual how their personal information will be collected and used. Our privacy practices in respect of such personal information will be governed by the contract we have in place with our clients.
- Information we may collect about you
- How and on which basis we use your personal information;
- Disclosure of your personal information;
- How we hold and protect your personal information;
- Your rights;
- Links to other websites;
- How to contact us.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation, the data controller is Zimma Ltd. You can contact us at the "Contact us" section below.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us. We collect information from you when you fill in forms on tickettailor.com (including when you register to use our Services), when you respond to any surveys that we send to you to complete, post materials on the Websites, request further information about the Services and when you report a problem with our Websites. This information may include:
- your name;
- your address;
- your email address and phone number;
- details of any opinions or complaints you raise regarding the Service (including those posted on public forums and social media) and details of any correspondence that you have with us, including via our online customer support function; and
- your responses to any surveys or questionnaires that we may send to you; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Other information we collect about your visit to our website or use of our apps. With regard to each of your visits to our Websites, we may automatically collect details of your visit, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may also collect details of the resources that you access on our website.
When using our paid service, you will be asked for financial details such credit / debit card information. The processing of these payments are carried out by third parties (such as Stripe, PayPal and Chargebee) and on a separate secure server. We do not store any credit or debit card information on our servers.
How and on which basis we use your personal information
To perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract with you
We use your personal information to enter into and perform our contracts, including to:
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with access to the Services, including to enable to you to set up an account and to sell tickets via your online box office;
- to determine your eligibility for our Services;
- to provide you with information about our Services;
- to allow you (or the corporate client you represent) to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
To comply with our legal obligations
We use your personal information to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations, including:
- to comply with our money laundering obligations; and
- to comply with mandatory requests for the disclosure of your personal information, including in circumstances of suspected fraudulent activity.
To fulfil our legitimate interest
We use your personal information in order to deploy and develop our services, to improve our risk management and to defend our legal rights, including:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research and statistical purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and to monitor actual or suspected fraudulent activity;
- to train our staff;
- to carry out re-targeting advertising;
- to measure the effectiveness of our Services;
- analysing your habits when you visit the Websites;
- to send you newsletters about the Services that you are receiving and any changes to such Services and new features that you need to be aware of;
- to provide you with information about services and products or ours that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
Our website uses retargeted advertising. As a result of this retargeting, you may see ads for our services on other sites such as Facebook. Our retargeting provider will read a cookie that is already in your browser, or they will place an anonymous cookie or ‘pixel’ in your browser when you visit our site. Click here to change your cookie consent.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group from time to time.
We may disclose your personal information to selected third parties, including:
- third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as providers of IT and email distribution services, who may use your personal information for the purposes mentioned above;
- advisors such as accountants, lawyers, and consultants;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets (and their respective advisers), who may use the personal information in connection with the sale or purchase;
- if Ticket Tailor or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, to the relevant third party (and its advisers) who may use the data in connection with the acquisition;
- analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Websites;
- law enforcement agencies or other third parties for the purposes described below.
How we hold and protect your personal information
How we keep your personal information secure
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be carried out by third parties over encrypted connections using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or API key which enables you to access certain parts of our site or apps, or you have invited team members to access parts of our site or apps, you are responsible for keeping this password or API key confidential. We ask you not to share a password or API key with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal informtation, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our retention of your personal information
The periods for which we keep your information depend on why your information was collected and what we use it for. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
Some account information will be held for 6 years from your last sign in or use of the service.
We will automatically delete your account after a period inactivity to prevent us holding on to your personal information longer than necessary. We will attempt to contact you by email to warn you prior to deletion. Please check our Terms and Conditions of Service for further details.
Transfer of your personal information
We typically take steps to ensure that we and our service providers do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, there may be some circumstances where we do transfer your personal information to a destination outside the EEA, including if we use customer support staff outside the EEA or if you choose to use a certain functionality that is provided by an overseas service provider.
Certain countries outside the EEA have been approved by the European Commission as providing essentially equivalent protections to EEA data protection laws and, therefore, no additional safeguards are required to export personal information to these jurisdictions. In countries that have not had these approvals, we will use appropriate safeguards to protect any personal information from being transferred, such as EU Commission-approved model contractual clauses, binding corporate rules or Privacy Shield certification permitted by applicable legal requirements.
Please contact us using the details set out in the “Contact us” section below if you would like to see a copy of the specific safeguards applied to the export of your personal information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from our newsletter and other communications. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal information is accurate. In order to assist us, you should notify us of any changes to the personal information that you have provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you are based in the EEA during your interactions with us (other than for travel purposes), then under certain conditions, you may have the right to require us to: (a) provide you with a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, (b) rectify any inaccuracies in the personal information and complete any incomplete personal information that we process about you, (c) delete personal information we no longer have grounds to process; and (d) restrict how we process your personal information whilst we consider an enquiry you have raised. In certain conditions, you may also have the right to: (a) where processing is based on consent, withdraw your consent; (b) ask us to transmit the personal information you have provided to us to a third party electronically; (c) object to the processing of personal information that we process in certain circumstances; and (d) object to direct marketing (including any profiling for such purposes) at any time.
These rights are subject to certain exemptions to safeguard public interests and our interests and may not be available in the country in which you are based.
If you have the right to do so, you can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our use of your personal information or our response to any exercise of these rights, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.